I can't BELIEVE I haven't added this waffle recipe yet...... I make a HUGE batch and then freeze the extra cooked waffles. When we're ready to have waffles, they're great toasted (or my husband microwaves them...).
Category: Waffles, breakfast, freezeables, wall recipes
3 Cups 6 Cups Flour
2 Tablespoons 4 Tablepoons Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon 1 teaspoon Salt
4 8 Egg yolks
3 Cups 6 Cups Milk
1 Cup 2 Cups Vegetable or Canola Oil I use canola
4 8 Egg whites
1. Separate egg yolks and whites. If you have a mixer, start whipping the whites. If not, set them aside.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together egg yolks, milk, and the oil.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
4. Pour your wet ingredients into the dry and whisk until smooth.
5. If you DON'T have a mixer, start whipping the egg whites until they're VERY fluffy.
6. Gently stir the egg white fluff into the waffle batter. The cookbook I used says to leave some bits of fluff, but I just like to gently blend it all... You should have a lovely, airy batter.
7. Cook waffles in GREASED waffle maker.