This has been on my list of recipes to try for a while--it sounds soooo good! We're having it in a couple of nights, so had to post the recipe!
1 1/4 lb. Chicken breast
1 Egg, slightly beaten
3/4 c. Italian seasoned bread crumbs
1 jar (26-28 oz.) Spaghetti sauce
1 c. Mozzarella, shredded
1. Dip chicken in egg, then in crumbs, coating well.
2. Arrange in a 13x9 baking dish.
3. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
4. Pour spaghetti sauce over chicken and top with cheese.
5. Bake another 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
6. Serve with hot, cooked pasta. I think we'll do spaghetti noodles? :)