My step-dad used to LOVE these cookies! We quite like them, but eater beware! If you eat too many, you could end up needing to use the facilities more than you bargained for!
Category: Cookies, raisins, dessert
1 T. Milk
1 T. Baking soda
2/3 c. Butter, melted
1 c. Raisins
2 c. Sugar
1 t. Nutmeg
1 t. Cinnamon
1 t. Allspice
3 c. Flour
1. Blend milk, eggs and baking soda in the blender.
2. Gradually add melted butter.
3. Gradually add and ground raisins. Set aside.
4. In a separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
5. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix.
6. Place cookies in balls about two inches apart.
7. Bake on a greased cookie sheet for 11 minutes, or until firm. Allow cookies to finish baking on cookie sheet before removing.