These are pretty good!
1 1/2 pounds New potatoes, washed
1 Teaspoon Butter
1 Teaspoon Flour
1/4 cup Parsley, fresh
1/2 teaspoon Rosemary
1 clove Garlic
1/2 teaspoon Pepper
1 1/2 cup Fat-free milk
1 medium Onion, minced
2 Tablespoons Cheddar cheese, grated
1. Slice potatoes into 1/4" thick slices. Place in bowl & cover with water.
2. Melt butter in sauce pan. Stir in flour, parsley, rosemary, garlic and pepper. Stir until thickened.
3. Drain and pat potatoes dry. Place half of the potatoes in a square baking dish. Top with the onions, then layer potatoes and onions again.
4. Pour on sauce and cover the dish with foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Stir potatoes gently and bake another 30 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Bake another 10-15 minutes, uncovered.