I ran out of my own potato recipes, so I went rooting around (ha ha) on the Internet. These look GREAT and the comments are all favorable! Prep time is super fast and it's a total of 80 minutes bake time.
8 large Potatoes, peeled and wedged (6-7 wedges)
4 cloves Garlic, minced
1/2 cup Olive oil
1 cup Water
1 Tablespoon Oregano
1/4 cup Lemon juice
Fresh coarse ground pepper
1. Put potato wedges, garlic, olive oil, water and lemon juice into an appropriate GREASED baking dish. If you add the optional bouillon cube at this point, don't use as much salt.
2. Season generously with salt and pepper.
3. Toss the ingredients in the pan to distribute everything.
4. Bake for 40 minutes.
5. Gently stir the potatoes, putting the golden wedges side of the wedges to the bottom and the white edges to the top.
6. Add a little more salt and pepper; sprinkle on oregano. If the pan looks dry, add another 1/2 cup of water.
7. Bake another 40 minutes. Do not be afraid of overbaking.